The OERB's next generation of game changers!
The student board will be comprised of 20 high school seniors from across Oklahoma looking to lead, connect, and giveback.
After successfully completing a one-year term, OERB Student Board of Directors member will receive a $2,000 scholarship to the university or trade school of their choice.
Why should I apply?
- The OERB Student Board of Directors is an opportunity for high school seniors.
- Earn a $2,000 scholarship to the university or trade school of your choice.
- Build your resume.
- Meet your ICAP Workbase/Service Learning requirement needed for graduation.
- Engage and learn from industry professionals from your own communities.
What is the goal of the program?
- To provide you with a comprehensive picture of leadership and the skills needed to be a good leader.
- Help prepare you for life after high school.
- Prepare you for future leadership opportunities.
- Provide you with a leadership record that can be submitted to potential employers and/or universities.
- Help students meet your full potential.
Who can apply?
- All Oklahoma high school seniors are encouraged to apply.
- No minimum GPA required.
- Check back for the 2023-2024 application early August 2023!
Have questions, email Lisa Schwarz at email@example.com.