The OERB's next generation of game changers!
The student board will be comprised of 20 high school seniors from across Oklahoma looking to lead, connect, and give back.
After successfully completing a one-year term, OERB Student Board of Directors member will receive a $2,000 scholarship to the university or trade school of their choice.
Why should I apply?
- The OERB Student Board of Directors is an opportunity for high school seniors.
- Earn a $2,000 scholarship to the university or trade school of your choice.
- Build your resume.
- Meet your ICAP Workbase/Service Learning requirement needed for graduation.
- Engage and learn from industry professionals from your own communities.
What is the goal of the program?
- To provide you with a comprehensive picture of leadership and the skills needed to be a good leader.
- Help prepare you for life after high school.
- Prepare you for future leadership opportunities.
- Provide you with a leadership record that can be submitted to potential employers and/or universities.
- Offer students an opportunity to give back to their community.
- Help students meet your full potential.
What is required of me throughout the program?
- Attend an introductory, in-person event in Oklahoma City area.
- Attend 1-hour monthly meetings via Zoom (October – March: 6 meetings total).
- Complete one service project.
- See application for more information on specific dates and times of all meetings.
Who can apply?
- All Oklahoma high school seniors are encouraged to apply.
- No minimum GPA required.
- Application is now closed.
- The 2023-2024 students have been selected and notified of selection.
Have questions, email Lisa Schwarz at email@example.com.