The OERB's next generation of game changers!
The student board will be comprised of 20 high school seniors from across Oklahoma looking to lead, connect, and give back.
After successfully completing a one-year term, OERB Student Board of Directors member will receive a $2,000 scholarship to the university or trade school of their choice.
Meet our 2022-2023 Student Board of Directors
Why should I apply?
- The OERB Student Board of Directors is an opportunity for high school seniors.
- Earn a $2,000 scholarship to the university or trade school of your choice.
- Build your resume.
- Meet your ICAP Workbase/Service Learning requirement needed for graduation.
- Engage and learn from industry professionals from your own communities.
What is the goal of the program?
- To provide you with a comprehensive picture of leadership and the skills needed to be a good leader.
- Help prepare you for life after high school.
- Prepare you for future leadership opportunities.
- Provide you with a leadership record that can be submitted to potential employers and/or universities.
- Offer students an opportunity to give back to their community.
- Help students meet your full potential.
Who can apply?
- All Oklahoma high school seniors are encouraged to apply.
- No minimum GPA required.
- Check back for the 2023-2024 application early August 2023!
Have questions, email Lisa Schwarz at firstname.lastname@example.org.